The Product Manager will act as a blended Software Developer + Product Manager for a growing middleware “software shop” company. This exciting opportunity will provide the right candidate the chance to use both their strong business acumen to identify opportunities to make customers (PSPs, ISVs, Integration Partners) successful and then rolling up their sleeves to build the product from scratch.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
- Join a small and growing team as an individual contributor with the potential to grow into a leadership role
- Develop a deep understanding of the middleware ecosystem and challenges of both the software and payment companies, and the ability to identify business opportunities within those spaces
- Report directly to (and work closely with) the Chief Product Officer
- Work closely with executives within the company to develop business objects into executable product strategy and roadmap
- Turn the product roadmap into actionable product requirements
- Collaborate and work hand in hand with the engineering team to manage the delivery sequence and timeline and deliver results
- BUILD THE PRODUCT! If you don’t love building a product from scratch, this is not the role for you!
- 5+ years of true Product Management experience on cloud-based platforms servicing eCommerce and retail merchants
- 5+ years of experience with payment specific applications (both Card Present and CNP) strongly preferred
- 3+ years of experience managing API products
- Must have entrepreneurial spirit
- Deep understanding of integrated payments, merchant services, PayFac
- Demonstrated ability to excel in a fast-paced, nimble start-up environment
- Workplace BS makes your stomach turn—this company has too much to accomplish to tolerate anything that will distract from moving products across the line!
- Comfortable working remotely
If you think you have the technical chops plus the entrepreneurial spirit to make take advantage of this unique opportunity, apply today!