Email : email@example.com
Phone : +61 123456566View All My Jobs
The Business Development Manager will lead and manage all sales and account management activities related to Platforms.
This includes lead generation, new client prospecting, consultative selling, and closing deals within the banking and payments sector.
Target clients will include large banks, payments processors, networks, merchants, and emerging payments companies.
The candidate will report to the Head of Sales for the US Region.
- Build and implement sales strategy and plan
- Develop and manage a sales pipeline
- Proactively identify and pursue opportunities based on industry developments and changes
- Acquire new clients through prospecting, networking, cold calling, and leverage of existing contacts
- Meet / exceed sales revenue and margin targets
- Participate in sales calls and internal meetings as well as industry trade shows and events
- Lead, manage, and ensure completion of RFPs
- Establish relationships across functional areas within assigned accounts, including Procurement
- Stay current on trends and developments within payments industry (US / Global)
- Strong knowledge of banking, fintech, cards, and payments industry (including emerging payments
- Sales and business development experience as well as established senior level contacts
- Experience in selling to large-scale enterprise level clients
- Track recording of meeting / exceeding sales quotas
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills - ability to persuade and influence
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations, create proposals, and sales materials; negotiate and
- Strong sense of professionalism
- Flexibility to travel across the US
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years of experience
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation and incentive plan