For one of the worlds fastest growing SaaS platforms, we are looking for a Costumer Solution Engineer.
Do you have a technical background and are you fluent in German or French? Do you like being in direct contact with the costumer and help to build a valuable support system? Then we are looking for you.
They serve clients as: BMW, AB Inbev, Calendly, Fujitsu and Freshworks
● You will be responsible for understanding, managing and resolving customer reported issues
and deliver above-and-beyond consultative support.
● Escalate issues if necessary and work closely with our engineering team to resolve those
● Provide customer feedback to the product management team and help them in discovering
insights for the product roadmap.
● Assist our sales stalwarts in converting prospects to customers.
● Constantly work towards streamlining the support process by analyzing support requests
and publishing solutions as blog posts, forums and FAQs.
● Cultivate and sustain an in-depth knowledge of Chargebee’s products and services.
● Stay active in support forums and discussions. Welcome customers, encourage participation
and gradually build a valuable support community.
● Native proficiency in German or French. Fluency in English is also required.
● Had the privilege of serving customers for 3-5 Years (direct customer support experience).
● Good understanding of programming and APIs.
● A degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
● Ability to work with developers. Interacting with technical experts and developers (both
internally and externally), as well as debugging and troubleshooting will be part of your
● Ability to empathize and foster genuine care, a knack of creating memorable experiences for
customers, one solution at a time.
● A sincere, humble and steady dedication to solve problems.
● An anti-OK approach. Instead, you focus on exceeding expectations and delivering experiences that breed customer loyalty.
● Ability to manage your time and energy, in order to respond to queries promptly and
● A will to work with a flexible schedule that includes weekends and holidays, as we support
customers across different time zones.
● A craving for working in a challenging, fast-paced and constantly evolving work environment.