The CMO will refine and re-establish our Vision, Purpose and Strategic Intents in a way that positively resonate with all key stakeholders (Customer, Colleagues, Industry and Shareholders). We are looking for someone that can take on this huge opportunity, leverage our 14 year leadership position, take further advantage of the evolving banking revolution and transform into the most recognised, respected and profitable digital banking player, supporting SMEs, in the UK.
Our values are to Tell It Straight, Get Closer, Strive for the Best and Take Pride.
You’ll be responsible for
Developing and embedding the following activities ;
· A clearly communicated and agreed Vision, Mission and Strategic Intents that facilitate how and what we do both internally and externally.
· Refinement of our core values and overall culture such that they are clear and simple to understand.
· An enterprise-wide user experience vision, leveraging a tone of voice that aligns to the refreshed culture and values.
· Driving an effective digital acquisition strategy, optimising unit economics of the direct channels.
· Support key commercial areas to drive a strong brand and increased product awareness while helping product, digital and operational teams on their respective agendas using your direct customer and industry insight.
The role is accountable for 4 key areas; Digital (Direct) Acquisitions, Company and Product Communications, Customer Experience and Corporate Development
Digital Marketing Strategy
· Optimise and broaden our SME distribution strategy via digital marketing platform solutions that support multi-product campaigns and account level economic decision making.
· Be the key architect of the business strategy, lead the strategic plan development on an annual basis and ensure strong collaboration with Board and management.
Product and Company Communications
· Own the messaging, tone, and delivery of Communications for existing and new products along with the B2B and social media comms that facilitate commercial and company awareness opportunities.
· Own the delivery of a strong Public Relations strategy and delivery programme, raising both company and product awareness within the banking, payments, and FinTech industry.
· Continuously improve the customer journey (in collaboration with Digital Delivery) and servicing channel effectiveness (in collaboration with the Operations) to increase the quantity and quality of sales and spend volume on accounts, while creating better outcomes for our customers.
· Partner with Operations to drive the development and implementation of a servicing strategy which is aligned with the product strategy and ensures good conduct outcomes and customer satisfaction with our products and services.
Working directly with both the CEO and the Board to:
· Develop a corporate development strategy, setting out approach and requirements to optimise enterprise valuation and prepare for either a planned or reactive exit strategy.
· Execute the agreed corporate development strategy, including developing and overseeing cross-functional delivery plans while tracking and reporting progress to the Board.
- Customer Support