Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : +61 123456566View All My Jobs
Join a rapidly growing fintech and help them in their fight against fraud based in Heerenveen .
· Perform all Risk & Fraud Desk responsibilities, which includes the evaluation of fraud suspicious transactions in close collaboration with clients and merchants;
· set up, implement and update KPIs, reports and policies & procedures, which provide insights into the Risk & Fraud Desk performance and results;
· minimize Fraud losses;
· follow given procedures;
· performing verification measures (e.g. outbound calls) on a single or bundle of transactions;
· initiate and execute process improvement in back office;
· contributes to the Risk policy by providing practical input;
· create and document procedures for the Risk and Fraud Desk;
· ccontribute to (cross functional-) projects as the business representation or workstream lead of the Risk & Fraud Desk;
· collaborate with the Customer Care Desk to policy, occupation, backstop, etc.;
· apply project management skills to properly manage projects.
· Studies within risk management, fraud and credit management;
· your energetic with a strong business acumen and a can-do attitude;
· you’re able to recognize, understand and to predict connections;
· you’ve worked in an analytical and a coordinating role at a large department;
· you bring a strong, positive and communicative mindset;
· you are very comfortable switching between content, data, processes and people.