eCommerce, Financial Services, Risk/Fraud
About the Client
Our client is one of the most exciting providers of fraud solutions with a leading platform powered by artificial intelligence and big data. Founded and developed by data scientists and aerospace engineers, their mission is to make commerce safe. The world’s largest banks, payment providers and retailers use their machine learning technology to manage risks associated with banking and shopping, whether it’s in person, online or via mobile devices.
To increase their footprint in the Nordics they are looking for a VP Sales, a natural hunter who enjoys going the extra mile to delight a customer. You are eager to use your experience in the Fintech space to propel an innovator in machine learning fraud prevention and protect consumers everywhere. You have in-depth experience in fraud prevention, cyber security, payments, big data or predictive analytics markets and are excited to establish and develop our client’s relationships with Scandinavian banks.
You will lead the creation, development and expansion of revenue-producing activities within the target customers. You will be responsible for developing buyer and senior level relationships, identifying new business opportunities and protecting and growing the overall book of business. This is a quota-carrying, revenue generating role.
About the Job
- Create and execute a comprehensive strategic sales plan to serve as a roadmap for establishing and developing their client relationship using your thorough understanding of clients' strategic initiatives that may be supported by our client’s products and services
- Use your network of contacts to drive business with Nordic Banks and Financial Services companies. Build lasting relationships and win new accounts
- Achieve client-specific revenue and growth targets, execute on sales activities to achieve quarterly and annual revenue targets within strategic and associated accounts
- Own the relationship with the client--across objectives, opportunities, power map strategies, concerns and barriers; responsible for originating, managing and building strong personal relationships with key client executives, line of business decision-makers and influencers
- Identify new business opportunities, develop new senior level relationships, nurture and grow existing
- Own the growth plan and drive our client’s position with client upwards
- 6+ years of experience in sales in a target based client-facing role
- Bachelor's degree
- An impressive track record of closing complex multi layers multi stakeholder deals using your existing business relationships
- Ability to understand and demonstrate our client’s products as well as to interact with engineers, operational teams and executives through a variety of channels
- An in-depth knowledge of what our enterprise customers need and how our client’s products can be best deployed through a consultative approach
- A track record of working in a fast-paced environment, setting your own demanding expectations, inspiring and supporting your team mates and exceeding those expectations
- Eager, competitive, ambitious, energetic, dedicated, positive and solid work ethic—in other words someone who thrives in the environment of a fast-moving, industry-disrupting, ground-breaking start-up