Talk to us
Our client, a global payments company, is seeking a VP of Revenue to oversee and direct revenue generation for the company. The ideal candidate of VP of Revenue t is a robust business leader capable of influencing senior executives and assessing revenue generation.
- Formulate or oversee the preparation of financial reports, such as income statements, balance sheets, and analyses of future earnings or expenses.
- Find and implement ways to increase revenue through managing existing pipelines
- Summarize and forecast on the state of the company's financial affairs.
- Preside over budgets to set and meet goals. Communicates and interacts effectively with all levels within the enterprise, region and market
- Oversee the investment of funds, manage associated risks, activities, and execute capital-raising strategies to support the company’s expansion.
- Establish procedures for custody and control of assets, records.
- Establish sales processes, defining success criteria and metrics, and capturing improvement opportunities from sales team
- Significant work experience in quantitative roles within Finance, Marketing or Sales operations and most preferably in Pricing/Revenue Management for a payments company
- Proven record of implemented strategies
- Ability to communicate strategy clearly to multiple teams and areas of expertise
- BS/BA in Finance, Marketing, or related field and have at least 5 years of experience in related business leadership
- Strong track record of leading high performing sales teams
- Knowledge and prior experience of pricing in a B2B business with planning, evolving, and implementing evaluating strategies