Talk to us
This U.K. based payments processing colossus is in the midst of reshaping and transforming its core from new products and services to expanding its portfolio, sales and partnerships. Taking the industry by storm they are in need of top tier leadership ready to have a front row seat to the myriad of new products and strategic objectives.
This leadership position will embark on a journey that will position products and your product processing team onto the future of payments. As with most leadership roles with great power comes great responsibility and the success of this position will be assessed by the success of the business unit as a whole. As the VP of Product, strategic and critical thinking will be at the forefront of topics while reporting into the CEO of the business unit, but you will directly report to the Chief Product Officer.
- Reviewing and establishing the appropriate team structure, talent level, role definition and reporting lines for the entire payment processing team
- Driving the delivery of new products and services targeted at small business owners in the US, via the direct and partner sales channels. As well as using the channel to become to voice in the market for the product team (competitive intel, market changes)
- Delivering an omni-channel approach (direct, ISO, ISV) that is appropriate for numerous channels
- Examine the current product roadmap and extending it beyond its first year, keeping it in line with the business unit’s objectives
- Specific product priorities include launching new branded products (mobile,POS, etc) with a compatible software ecosystem, delivering new services to the partner channel that enable the growth of their merchant portfolios ( value-add, cross-sell)
- Establishing a product development and management methodology that is consistent with the accepted norms for the group as a whole
- Approach product management with a P&L mindset – owning the entirety of the proposition from pricing to product marketing and displaying a sense of true business ownership
Location: Atlanta, GA
Ideal Experience: 10+ years in payment products
For consideration, please email email@example.com