Talk to us
This leading payments healthcare company is in the midst of reshaping and transforming its core from new products and services to expanding its portfolio, sales and partnerships. Taking the industry by storm they are in need of top tier leadership ready to have a front row seat to the myriad of new products and strategic objectives.
This leadership position will embark on a journey that will position products and your product processing team onto the future of payments. As with most leadership roles with great power comes great responsibility and the success of this position will be assessed by the success of the business unit as a whole. As the VP of Product, strategic and critical thinking will be at the forefront of topics while working in conjunction with internal team to ensure delivery and coordinate release.
- Review and create the product roadmap and extending is to year two and three
- Coach and mentor key product management personnel, adding to internal growth and development
- Collaborate with internal teams and stakeholders to gather competitive intel, market landscape and find customer needs
- Develop appropriately fitted product/initiative business cases that ensure that the organization is working on the highest value work to deliver on financial targets
- Work across various application groups to ensure an integrated Technical Product launch, including comprehensive solution technical documentation, pre-launch demos, and integrated user acceptance test plans
Education and Experience:
- 10+ years of product management
- At least 5 years of experience leading product teams
- Travel – up to 50%