Payment Service Providers (PSP)
The VP Global Sales reports directly to the SVP / Managing Director Europe and will be the general manager and sector leader for Enterprise Retail with full P&L and functional responsibility for the development, implementation and operational management for this sector. With a focus on overachieving against sales goal, you will lead the development of objectives, plans and strategies to grow NEW sales and revenue while driving partner based business relationships. Your key outcome for this role is to maximize sales, revenues, and margin in the Enterprise Retail space.
- Owner of the Enterprise Retail segment revenue plan and the execution of the revenue plan.
- Responsible for the development of the sales strategy and tactical execution of the strategy.
- Design and develop the sales organization to drive increased productivity and achieve the quarterly and yearly revenue targets.
- Focus on all elements of the revenue plan.
- Role model for company sales culture and sales best practices.
- Responsible for development and management of this segments annual operating budget, and actively seek ways to measure and improve performance. Track, manage and communicate related forecasts and results to management.
- Drive team towards expected market penetration and customers/partners satisfaction levels as well as driving each Sales management member toward expected quarterly and annual sales objectives.
- Escalate issues requiring attention such as product deficiencies, service and delivery issues, and other customer satisfaction issues in accordance with Customer Satisfaction initiatives.
- Establish & manage relationships with prospective customer/target senior executives based upon innovation & value. Negotiate and close large, complex multi-year contracts with top tier merchants.
- MBA preferred
- Direct sales as well as leadership experience
- Possess strong communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills, ability to perform well under stress and meet deadlines, high energy and strong leadership
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to maintain a proactive understanding of customer needs and goals. Will act as customer advocate: take initiative to overcome obstacles, to solve customer problems and to continuously improve overall customer satisfaction and demand.
- True hunter mentality who can overcome any obstacle to deliver on objectives.
Our client iis a large, complex company that moves at a rapid pace and where individuals are extremely focused on their own objectives. Being effective in a role that requires the input, support and ultimately the agreement of many other parts of the company requires extraordinary levels of persuasion, influencing and presentation skills.
Thinks in new ways about problems and issues; champions creativity to improve business performance.
Demonstrates the ability to think deeply and quantitatively about business problems, breaking down problems and presenting solutions while evaluating the pros and cons of each option.
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 4-5 years of G.M. and P&L management experience of a EUR250 million+ revenue line of business
- 10+ years of successful direct sales experience
- Long experience managing sales teams in a global, matrix based organisation
- At ease with CRM tools and modern methodology
- Background in complex SAAS services sales
- Background in retail would help