Financial Services, Fin-Tech
Talk to us
Our client takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. They are looking for a VP of Business Development Reporting to the SVP & Head of Business Development. You will participate in a high performance team in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
The VP Business Development plays a key role in identifying, establishing and growing strategic partnerships. As Sr. Director / VP Business Development your persistence and trust based style will be essential for closing large deals at the C-Suite level.
You will engage third party resources that provide unique contacts and context for certain strategic partnerships. Those engagements could be focused on specific partner categories (ex.,banks, insurance, affinity groups) or high value partners that serve key communities (ex., senior citizens, and military families).
- Proven relationship builder and deal negotiator at the C-Suite level of large scale, potential strategic partners; established rolodex in key categories or verticals
- Persistent “hunter” type with demonstrated ability to penetrate hard, large targets (6-9 month sales cycle)
- 7-10 years of BD, Strategic Partnerships experience within Financial Services/ Fin Tech industry or Insurance
- Experience with an emerging organization that is building their brand in the marketplace
- Expert in online marketing and lead generation strategy and execution
- Competitive spirit and drive to win.
- A mature executive who seeks collaboration with colleagues to “close the deal.”
- Strong analytical skills to financially model opportunities
- BA degree, MBA being a plus factor
What you get in return:
- Fast, continued growth – there’s a lot of opportunity for advancement
- Voted a Best Place to Work multiple times by our employees
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 3 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday
This is your opportunity to be part of a growing company where dedicated professionals strive to help customers and each other succeed every day. If that sounds exciting, apply today.