Retail, Risk/Fraud, Technology
About the Client
Our client is an AI company. They’re coding the future of commerce with a leading platform powered by artificial intelligence and big data. Founded and developed by data scientists and aerospace engineers, Our client has one critical mission: make commerce safe. The world’s largest banks, payment providers and retailers use their machine learning technology to manage risks associated with banking and shopping, whether it’s in person, online or via mobile devices.
They want your incredible talent to drive growth and help their customers be successful. Backed by years of hardcore work and funding from amazing investor, they’re at the inflection point of growth. They’re data people so you should have a desire and willingness to dig into the numbers, too.
About the Job
- Create and execute a Government Solutions strategic sales plan to serve as a road map for establishing and developing the company’s client relationship using your thorough understanding of agency requirements
- Cover select commercial accounts in addition to responsibilities covering Federal client base
- Achieve client-specific revenue and growth targets, execute on sales activities to achieve quarterly and annual revenue targets within strategic and associated accounts
- Own the company’s relationship with Federal and local government clients--across objectives, opportunities, power map strategies, concerns and barriers; responsible for originating, managing and building strong personal relationships with key client executives, line of business decision-makers and influencers
You are a natural hunter and enjoy going the extra mile to delight a customer. You are eager to use your experience in the Fintech space to propel an innovator in machine learning fraud prevention and protect consumers everywhere. You have in-depth experience in fraud prevention, cyber security, payments, big data or predictive analytics markets and are excited to establish and develop our relationships with Federal and local government agencies as well as coverage of select commercial accounts.
You will manage the Sales process from introduction to delivery leading the creation, development and expansion of revenue-producing activities within the client. You will be responsible for developing buyer and senior level relationships, identifying new business opportunities and protecting and growing the overall book of business. This is a quota-carrying, revenue generating role. The level for this position will be determined by the candidate’s education, skills and experience.
- 8+ years of SaaS Sales experience in US Federal Government and local agencies
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience partnering with US Federal Government Systems Integrators to achieve wins in large federal programs
- Advanced knowledge of the fraud solutions industry and product specific businesses
- Advanced negotiations skills and ability to handle complex sales
- Eager, competitive, ambitious, energetic, dedicated, positive and solid work ethic—in other words someone who thrives in the environment of a fast-moving, industry-disrupting, ground-breaking start-up