About the Client
Our client is an organisation driven by purpose and a personal touch. They are passionate about lightning the way to financial well-being, helping clients, teammates and communities achieve financial confidence.
They are one of the nation's largest and strongest financial services companies, they offer a full suite of products and services designed to meet the needs of their consumers, business, corporate and institutional clients.
About the Job
- Maximizes profitability through a comprehensive product management process
- Manages the lifecycle of the product: design, development, maintenance, enhancement and exit
- Leads research, analysis, design, development and implementation of new products for one or more divisions, product lines, or market segments
- Analyzes, modifies and enhances existing products to maximize profitability and meet customer needs
- Individually responsible for, or manages a team that is responsible for, development and management of multiple, highly complex, specialized product lines (i.e. cash management) and/or market segments
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Marketing
- Seven years related experience in product management OR line experience working with products
- Professional communication skills
- Strong leadership and teamwork skills
- Ability to gather and synthesize ideas in developing and managing products
- Strong financial analysis, Project management