Banks, Financial Services
Talk to us
A Test Manager is required for a major financial services organisation in Brussels. This is a freelance position, on a repeatable 3-month contract.
You will be involved with defining the overall test strategy for the tribe, valid for all squads, based on quality criteria end risk management as defined in the overall test strategy. You will accomplish the test activities on release train level including planning, execution, budget control, capacity etc. and take responsibility for the E2E scope and test coverage of the features, and contribute on epics level, for functional as well as non-functional testing (regression, usability, performance, security)
NOTE: you must speak fluent English and ideally French or Dutch as an additional language.
Your main activities will be:
- Define the methodology, the tools, and the processes for the execution of the testing, taking into account the quality criteria, the strategy and the risk policy as defined by the Quality Tribe, to guarantee unity and uniformity of the work method
- Support the squads of the tribe for the implementation of the test strategy
- As end responsible for the E2E testing, the full coverage and the quality of it, closely collaborate with the squads to build, maintain and execute the E2E testing as optimal as possible (manual as well as automated testing)
- Ensure reuse of validated test deliverables, and actively search synergies between them to increase quality and efficiency
- As end responsible for regression, close collaboration with the Product Owners to keep the global regression/E2E test set up to date - including the most recent changes
- knowledge of testing techniques, test types, different testing levels, principles of functional and non-functional testing
- knowledge of “structured & risk-based testing”
- knowledge of software development methods and life cycle management
- knowledge of functional architecture, application architecture and infrastructure architecture
- knowledge of test automation tools like QC, Cucumber, Soap, service virtualisation, …
- estimations and workload calculation
- knowledge of Micro services: Single page application
- knowledge of Springboot, Java, Selenium, Ruby, Capybara, CICD
A Test Manager position working for an organisation undertaking a major transformation for the next 3 years.
If you are interested in discussing it further please contact me directly.
Andrew Mullineux - Business Leader Contracts
Tel: +31 (0) 203 030 257