About the Client
Our client is one of the leading blockchain and cryptocurrency security solution providers, who have made a name for themselves through providing a trust layer between the blockchain system and the physical world. Their security devices designed to keep private keys safe and out of reach from hackers as well as their encrypted chips technology, hardware security modules, hardware wallets, and hardware oracles makes them a powerful pioneer in the security development of blockchain and cryptocurrencies. To date, they have sold over 50,000 units of their products in approximately 135 countries, and in the phase of scaling up for 2017. Headquartered in Paris, our client also has an office located in San Francsico.
About the Job
Our client is looking for a Test and Documentation Engineer to join their team.
- Set up the internal and external platforms
- Write the platform and SDK documentation to grow the developer community
- Improve and adapt the development of test protocols and writing of SDK documentation
- Planning and coordinating the preparation of project documentation, production specifics, contract modifications
- Strong analytical skills / used to work in a testing position for a project involving multiple protocols, layers and low level protocols (typically microservices)
- Former developer experience required / need to be comfortable with writing script snippets and designing test harnesses
- Experience with embedded development and related constraints is plus
- Opportunities to work on advanced internal testing of the Operating System and certification programs (Common Criteria) for strong performers
- Good level of written and spoken English