Talk to us
Our client is a rapidly growing company that’s revolutionizing the way the restaurant industry does business by pairing technology with an unrivaled commitment to customer success. They help restaurants streamline operations, increase revenue, and deliver amazing guest experiences through their platform that combines restaurant point of sale, guest-facing technology, and award-winning customer support. You will be challenged to take on meaningful projects that will help shape the future of the company.
As a Territory Account Executive, you will be part of a team that is transforming the way restaurants operate. You will help them find, build relationships with, and sign up new customers. Your primary goal will be to generate leads, develop an account portfolio and meet both monthly and quarterly quotas by selling their products and services to the SMB market in the assigned geographic territory. The ideal candidate should like mobile technology, have experience in the restaurant industry, and can communicate clearly, effectively, and persuasively.
What you will do:
- Generate list of prospective restaurants and manage the sales cycle from initial call to close
- Phases of the sales cycle include: identifying and developing leads, meeting with clients, creating value propositions, structuring financial deals, negotiating contracts, and closing
- Meet and exceed sales revenue, booking goals, and overall objectives
- Educate prospects and clients about our client's products and services through presentations and product demonstrations
- Collaborate with Sales Associates, District Managers and Regional VPs in addition to Marketing, Finance, & Sales Operations teams
- Utilize Salesforce CRM to manage all sales activities and pipeline
- Understand competitive landscape (strengths, weaknesses, benefits) and determine how to best position our client in the market
- Collaborate with Services and Implementation teams to ensure that expectations set during the sales process are met in delivery
Do you have the right ingredients?
- Strong communication, organizational and presentation skills with ability to sell at all decision-making levels
- Ability to manage complex sales and develop strategic plans
- Proven negotiation skills
- A strong spirit and energy to provide the best support in the restaurant industry
- Experience canvassing and cold-calling into various types of local businesses, with evidence of success
- Knowledge of restaurant operations
- Understanding of managing prospects through a CRM application
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Self motivated, creative, and flexible with the ability to perform well under pressure
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent