Financial Services, Payments
Talk to us
About the Client
Our client is a leading online payments provider committed to making online shopping easy and hassle-free.
About the Job
This is a contract position, starting ASAP for what will likely be 3 to 6 months. You will be developing products that will be integrated into the existing cards schemes in the Nordics and Ideally you will have experience of working in acquiring, reconciliation and knowledge of a range of card schemes, preferably in the Nordics region.
- Be responsible for the back-office payment and reconciliation products of our client
- Continuously look at where products need to be optimised, changed and where more scalability is possible
- Look for continuous discovery and development of product features
- Work close together with development teams and other product managers, locally and internationally
- Drive our client’s vision through strategic thinking and doing research and discovering of new ideas
- Building prototypes and testing hypotheses with data
- 3-5 years of experience working in product, engineering or business analysis
- Technical background (e.g. computer science degree) highly preferred
- Experience in Payments and/or reconciliation
- Entrepreneurial individual who is used to work in fast-paced, hands-on environment who puts an emphasis on balancing quality with speed
- Good communication skills.
- Obsessed with high and low-level details
- Is technically well-versed and is used to work with an agile development team
- Uses data to make decisions
- Can do mentality