Talk to us
A Technical Implementation Support Manager is required to work on projects, which help mid-sized enterprises and companies in their search for solutions to optimise their working capital, cash and treasury management.
In short term it’s their goal to enforce our position in Europe and in mid-term it’s their ambition to become more important on world level. Over the past few years, the client has become a very important topic for Corporate Treasurers as part of their Working Capital Management. Companies become more and more aware that they can reduce their exploitation capital and thus also their financing needs significantly. They try to have a more binding relationship with its corporate customers by having a strong offer of Cash Management, Working Capital and Supply Chain solutions.
Note the English is a MUST and you will need to be fluent in either French or Dutch as well.
You will be part of the Solution Design and Implementation team (SDI), which ensures that the important deals that are sold by the Officers are correctly implemented in time. As technical implementation support manager you will primarily be responsible for the handling and follow up of modifications and additions to existing contracts.
- Handling of functional mailbox used as entry point for customer requests
- Ensure day-to-day handling of customer requests
- Be the link between the customer and the contracting desk
- Analyse and understand correctly the request of the customer
- Follow up of the customer requests
- Be in direct contact with the customers to inform them on the progress
- Provide ad hoc project support
- Issue management and reporting
- Point of contact towards internal and external clients
- Guarantee business continuity and customer satisfaction related to existing customers.
An exciting and challenging position working for a large financial organisation undertaking a major transformation.
If you are interested in discussing it further please contact me directly.
Andrew Mullineux - Business Leader Contracts
Tel: +31 (0) 203 030 257