Talk to us
Payments and Cards Network is seeking a highly motivated Technical Architect in Irvine, CA / Atlanta, GA / New York, NY. My client is a global leader in technology services and consulting using cutting edge technologies specialized in the payments space. My client has doubled in size within the past few years and opening new offices globally.
As a Technical Architect, you will be responsible for creating technical designs and architecture for my client’s payments products, determining solutions for an implementation team throughout the development cycle. The candidate will work in a highly collaborative, cross-functional agile team and will take ownership of architectural decisions and technical debt on various software components. The candidate will also participate in development and implementation of the product solutions and be responsible for code reviews and ensuring technical quality of the product deliverable.
- Analyze and assess existing client application portfolios and shape, sell and deliver appropriate digital modernization pattern-based solutions including the creation of client modernization roadmaps
- Assist with the design, development, and testing of modernizing applications
- Other duties as may be assigned
- A strong commitment to exceeding customer expectations, leadership by example, integrity and transparency, fairness, excellence, and teamwork
- 7+ years of strong J2EE Experience
- At least 2 years of experience in Spring web framework
- Experience with Sprinngboot, ReactJS, Cloudfoundry Paas
- Experience with Cloud Native AppsExperience with Micro Services administration
- Experience with Oracle DB (10G and above)
- Experience with Splunk, Marklogic DB Preferred
If you are interested in becoming a Technical Developer, please submit a resume and/or cover letter.