Alternative Payments, Banks
Talk to us
My client is building the future of payments. As a member of the Digital Innovation team, you’ll be
part of a team passionate about technology and using it to modernize payments, and the overall
banking experience. We build a wide variety of solutions from automated infrastructure and cloud-
based systems, to machine learning and user experiences for web, mobile and Iota. We’re looking
for people who want to join our team of designers, engineers and enthusiasts and be a part of what’s
Example products that you’ll be working on as a part of the Innovation team...
- Create open API’s and content for Developers, our client hub for open technology (API’s,
- SDK’s and much more) developed in-house.
- Mobile and mobile web cardholder experiences that leverage open technologies like react.js
- and react native, node, swift2, java, springboot.
- java9 and spring to deliver content to multiple channels.
- Our industry leading fraud engine that leverages ML to learn and detect fraud patterns.
- Our hybrid cloud application infrastructure that’s based on docker, kubernetes, microservices
- and postgres.
- Everyday you’ll do these kinds of things…
- Collaborate with engineers in the Digital Innovation team to create technical designs,
- develop, test and deliver products in an iterative manner from concept to launch.
- Design && test RESTful APIs to adhear to our OPEN API standards including data elements
- for both requests and responses.
- Help create meaningful and innovative mobile, web and IoT products, help research and
- design User Experience flows
- levels of a solution.
- Prepare and execute cross device, cross browser tests – and help us automate them.
- Prepare and execute acceptance testing and help automate them.
- Write complex queries to understand sources of data.
- Elicit, identify, document, and refine requirements from business problems to detailed user
- stories and acceptance criteria that may include technical requirements.
- Lead design sessions and plan sprints, groom the backlog and keep yourself and the team
- moving forward.
- Demo your work for colleagues and members of the business team.
To qualify, you’ll need to have:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience in computer science, information technology or
- business information systems or related field.
- Ability to quickly absorb technical concepts and effectively communicate them to a non-
- technical audience.
- Experience integrating APIs into enterprise applications.
- Fluent, open communication style – speaking, writing, collaborating.
- Demonstrated understanding of user experience, user centered design and responsive web design.
- Experience designing and delivering RESTful APIs.
- Minimum two years relevant experience with integrating and delivering RESTful APIs, and
- building strong UI/UX solutions.
- Experience designing and delivering large distributed, mobile, machine learning, responsive
- web or API software systems.
- Experience working in a team-based, start-up or agile development environment.
- Experience with tools such as Postman, Swagger UI, SOAP UI, and SOAP Sonar.
- Knowledgeable on ADA standards and web accessibility evaluation tools.
- Strong data analyst, with experience in writing SQL scripts to access data from an Oracle
- Knowledgeable of UI design systems such as responsive grids, web design, android and iOS
- cross-platform and native design.
- High level understanding of development languages, mobile, web, react, CSS/HTML.
What’s it like to work in our Team?
Our Digital Innovation Team is a team of advanced technical experts in a variety of fields who work
together to incubate new capabilities in a rapid, prototype-oriented environment that emphasizes
“product over process”. We’re huge advocates of open source and as a member of the Digital
innovation team, you’ll not only work innovative user experiences, massive data sets and
infrastructure at scale, but you’ll also be working with a team of people who represent some of the
best and brightest minds in payments. We have a growth culture that emphasizes learning and
adoption of technologies that push the envelope. We have sessions designed each week to bring
the team together to learn and discuss topics that are critical to our industry and the evolution of our
systems. Add to that our open work environment that emphasizes collaboration across teams.
What Are We Looking For in This Role?
- Bachelor Degree
- Relevant Experience or Degree in: Computer Science, Management Information Systems,
- Business or related field; or equivalent training or experience in lieu of degree
- Typically Minimum 2 Years Relevant Exp
- Professional experience working with end-users to meet business needs