Talk to us
A Tech Lead Testing is required in Singapore, to work on a major migration program within the
finance domain. The programme delivery team are based in Singapore and the programme itself
extends into multiple countries throughout Asia.
As the Tech Lead Testing you will be working side by side with the Business Testing Manager,
defining the test strategy, defining the processes, drilling down with the teams carrying out SIT
and UAT and pulling out the requirements.
We need someone with in-depth testing experience, who understands what is happening at the
tech level but can now sit on the fence between tech and the business, communicating to the
Programme Leads and stakeholders in the business.
Good domain knowledge is essential – so previous experience of testing in acquiring processes,
cards in general or payments and in integration and migration of cards and payments.
- Domain knowledge in acquiring processes, cards in general or payments
- Ability to develop test strategy
- Understanding of the tech side of testing and able to translate those processes to the business
- Exposure to integration and migration programmes in the finance domains
- Structured thinker
- Organisational skills
- Solid understanding of risks and issues on large, international IT migration programmes
- International experience (e.g. worked on large projects, internationally)
This Tech Lead Testing is a key position as the programme team puts in place the right people to
ensure the programme moves forward as expected.
Please let me know if you have questions or apply directly.
Andrew Mullineux - Business Leader Contracts
Tel: +31 (0) 203 030 257