The role of a Team Lead is to ensure end-to-end project delivery across the team and define and communicate its objectives. As a fully empowered line manager you are also responsible for all HR and budget related activities.
- You will be the line manager (m/f) your respective team members (incl. budget/cost center responsibility), consisting of (senior) project managers, (senior) test managers and senior solution consultants
- Set up and monitor project standards for highly complex client projects in the area of payment card issuing, acquiring, PSP, value added services and mobile payments from pre-sales until launch
- Prepare and participate in client steering committees and be first escalation contact for client management
- Ensure delivery of client projects by guiding the requirements engineering process and setup of all technical components, also taking into account the legal and commercial framework
- Ensure proper handover to the operations team after successful launch
- Provide business approval (sign-off) of changes / releases according to Change Management Policy
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems
- Experience in a leading role in complex and highly time critical software implementation projects at level A clients
- Hands on mentality while keeping focus on strategic objectives
- Moderating skills
- Experience in Scrum for internal processes as well as Waterfall for external processes
- Ability to structure complex tasks
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Fresh ideas and the ability to think outside the box in helping our client to develop innovative software solutions corresponding to our motto of "Making Payment Happen"