Payments & Cards Network is a boutique recruitment agency specializing in Payment, e-Commerce and FinTech recruitment. Our headquarters is based in Amsterdam and our network of offices extends from Atlanta to Singapore.
Our quickly growing Atlanta office is seeking a Talent Acquisition superstar to join the team based out of the WeWork in Buckhead.
Atlanta (or transactional alley as it’s better known) is booming with Payments & FinTech companies and at PCN we’re helping source and headhunt the best talent for our clients. Working as a Talent Acquisition Specialist you have a passion for sourcing & finding talent where others can’t. You know how to build quality candidates pools and provide exceptional candidate experience along the way!
You’ll be sourcing and headhunting executives and speaking daily with top notch payments professionals. We’re on the prowl for someone that is willing to grow their network and who is not scared to pick up the phone and call executives. Don’t worry, we’ll make sure you’re provided with a dedicated training & onboarding program and set on a clear career path with the intention to develop you into a full desk recruiter!
As an Talent Acquisition Superstar you’ll be:
- Building quality talent and candidate pools
- Working on a specialised vertical supporting senior consultants
- Qualifying and presenting candidates for live roles
- Develop strong relationships with candidates & clients (where applicable)
- Find the perfect candidates through sourcing, headhunting, screening & interviewing
- Making recommendations on qualified candidates
- Understanding requirements of open roles & future opportunities
- Manage the entire candidate process, focusing on quality candidate experience
- Understand the verticals & areas of specialism across Payments & Cards Network
- Identify & communicate continuous improvement opportunities and strategies for the business
- Attend major FinTech & Payments events across the US to generate business opportunities
- 2+ year experience in recruitment/talent acquisition, experience in sales also highly desirable (ideally in Finance, IT, payments, or FinTech)
- The Big Three: Ambitious, confident and results driven
- Sales savvy - you can see opportunities where others might not
- An unparalleled amount of team spirit
- Innovative & on the hunt for new channels to attract talent
- Filled with enthusiasm and energy and love seeing results
- Bonus points: you have a sense of humour and excellent music taste (if you're lucky enough to get to the speakers first)
Rewards for our superstars:
- Dedicated onboarding & training program
- Exciting career opportunities & plenty of room for growth and development. We’re in an excellent market, ahead of the pack
- An attractive salary and (very) motivating commission scheme
- Ability to won the way your work with full flexibility - if you’re doing well, you are you’re own boss
- Health & wellness expense account
- Incentive targets including quarterly team trips to plush destinations (across the US, Europe & beyond), Presidents Club, monthly billers award (Michelin Star restaurants), car incentive + much, much more
Want to join the elite? Click the apply button above!