We're looking for experienced recruiters to join our canalside office in Amsterdam! Do you have a passion and innate ability to develop strategic business partnerships? Are you excited by the Payments & FinTech industry? Do you have a background in sales or recruitment?
Payments & Cards Network is a recruitment agency specialising in payment, e-commerce and FinTech. Our headquarters is based in Amsterdam and our network of offices extends from Atlanta to Hong Kong.
Our Amsterdam office is home to an elite squad of talented recruiters and marketers. To complete this kickass team, we are currently looking for an enthusiastic Talent Acquisition Specialist, who is the ultimate combination of fun and laid back paired with driven and ambitious. We encourage flexibility and swear by an open door policy. We strongly believe in teamwork and at the same time, consultants are able to take ownership of their work and have the opportunity to rapidly progress in their field
2018 is a year of expansion for the Payments & Cards Network, we have ambitious growth plans in the Netherlands and America which means we are looking for raw talent to join us on our mission. Working at PCN, every day will be different, you will be offered an extensive training and on-boarding programme, opportunities to attend major events across Europe, incentive trips to beautiful locations and the support of some of the finest payments and recruitment professionals this side of Europe.
As an elite Talent Acquisition Specialist:
- Building quality talent and candidate pools
- You will be working on a specialised vertical supporting senior consultants
- Qualifying and presenting candidates for live roles
- Develop strong relationships with candidates & clients (where applicable)
- Find the perfect candidates through sourcing, headhunting, screening & interviewing
- Making recommendations on qualified candidates
- Understanding requirements of open roles & future opportunities
- Manage the entire candidate process, focusing on quality candidate experience
- Understand the verticals & areas of specialism across Payments & Cards Network
- Identify & communicate continuous improvement opportunities and strategies for the business
- Attend major FinTech & Payments events across Europe to generate business opportunities
Requirements to join the elite:
- 1+ year experience in recruitment/talent acquisition, experience in sales also highly desirable (ideally in finance, IT, payment, or FinTech)
- The Big Three: Ambitious, confident and results driven
- Sales savvy - you can see opportunities where others might not
- You're fluent in English + Other languages that are a huge plus - Dutch, French, German or Nordics
- An unparalleled amount of team spirit
- Bonus points: you have a sense of humour and good music taste (if you're lucky enough to get to the speakers first)
Rewards for the elite:
- An attractive salary and motivating commission system
- A MacBook Air from your first signed deal
- A team breakfast and drinks every Friday. Note: not at the same time
- Flexible working hours4 travel incentives with the rest of the team per year. The latest to date? Husky sledging in Sweden, skiing in Tignes and a summer trip to Croatia.
- Lunch clubs: Once a month, on target, we spend the afternoon in one of the best restaurants in Amsterdam
- Monthly team drinks and quartely events
- Fitness & Health benefits: we want our employess to be happy & healthy!
- 25 Days Annual leave + additional day of annual leave for every year with the company
- Canal trips on the Payments & Cards Network Yacht. Disclaimer: it’s a boat
The Payments & Cards Network is a niche recruitment agency specializing in executive search across the FinTech & Cybersecurity markets. We have the largest Payments & Cards focused Network in the world with a global network of over 40,000 professionals contributing to daily discussions and industry-specific news and a global database of over 75,000 professionals. Our mission is to provide expert consultancy and advice throughout the entire search process and give our clients access to the best Payment & Cyber people and opportunities in the world
We are headquartered in the central Amsterdam, have an office in Hong Kong & most recently Atlanta, Georgia. We are an ambitious and inclusive company where everyone is empowered to contribute and deliver results.
*Only people with an EU work permit will be considered at this time. Please do not apply unless you are already able to work/live in the EU. We will not be able to reply to any applications submitted by persons unable to work in EU*