Our client is a high growth FinTech company helping other companies innovate and grow. Are you an energetic, driven and motivated Strategic Account Manager? Your main responsibilities are to meet and exceed the revenue targets in effort to develop existing client revenue as well as sign new clients and to support our partners activities. You will be given the ability to work autonomously. This role will involve multiple client relationships and multiple product deployments within each client relationship.
- Lead sales process for opportunities to existing clients and prospects
- Manage C Level sales processes with top level sales methodology and practices
- Ensure proper sign-off of contractual agreements
- Coordinate and collaborate with internal resources to drive sale process through to revenue. This includes pre-sales, BD, Legal, and PM.
- Use sales methodology MEDDICC to qualify and advance deals.
Account Management :
- Responsible for the integrity of the program and account
- Ensure approved buyer program design is effectively communicated to supplier marketing and sales teams
- Escalate critical issues to management and/or relevant departments
- Coordinate with relationship managers to ensure project plan status is updated for communication internally or externally
- Participate in periodic follow-ups to ensure clients needs are satisfied as necessary.
Who you are:
- Minimum 5 years of successful enterprise sales experience with consistent revenue KPI’s met.
- Ability to build relationships and quickly develop trust at C-Level
- Demonstrated ability to translate business needs and ROI to customers
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills required
- High level of business acumen including professional written, oral and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively in a sales team environment
- Commercial Banking experience or exposure to Trade Finance exposure a plus
- Knowledge of the marketplace within assigned geography
- Successful track record of cold calling
- Ability to communicate with diverse cross-functional teams