Retail, Risk/Fraud, Technology
About the Client
Our client is an AI company. They’re coding the future of commerce with a leading platform powered by artificial intelligence and big data. Founded and developed by data scientists and aerospace engineers, Our client has one critical mission: make commerce safe. The world’s largest banks, payment providers and retailers use their machine learning technology to manage risks associated with banking and shopping, whether it’s in person, online or via mobile devices.
They want your incredible talent to drive growth and help their customers be successful. Backed by years of hardcore work and funding from amazing investor, they’re at the inflection point of growth. They’re data people so you should have a desire and willingness to dig into the numbers, too.
About the Job
- Drive the Global Solutions Engineering strategy
- Partner with Sales and Biz Dev leaders on key accounts to drive ARR
- Help define the key value propositions they pitch to their customers and present summaries to team leadership
- Oversee and manage the development of training content including identifying and developing core curriculum targeted at Sales, Business Development and Partners
- Develop the content library to drive the learning experience and facilitate providing content to respond to RFPs and RFIs
- Drive the team towards key performance metrics and goals
You will drive Solutions Engineering and Sales Enablement programs for the Global Sales and Business Development organization. Your impressive business acumen, solid technical skills and communications abilities will enable you to maximize the success of the Sales and BD team and collaborate with Marketing, Product and Delivery. You'll use your leadership, priority management and process skills to create, drive and deliver the tools and technology, content, training, knowledge of available resources and core curriculum necessary to effectively launch us to the next level of success in the fraud detection and prevention stratosphere, protecting consumers everywhere.
- 8+ years of technical pre-sales and sales enablement experience, preferably within a SaaS company
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years management experience, preferably within a SaaS company
- Solid leadership experience and an understanding of the dynamics of team leadership
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills both with customers and within an organization
- Strong track record of defining and executing against KPIs
- Demonstrated depth of knowledge about Sales methodology, strategic selling, sales enablement
- Strong solutions orientation--must be able to synthesize and analyze challenges and solve to increase sales efficacy
- Adept at building trust and rapport with cross functional partners
- Proactive interest to increase customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships
- Comfortable and willing to be a hands-on contributor