Payment Service Providers (PSP), Payments
About the Client
Our client is one of Europe's fastest growing companies, and offers safe and easy-to-use payment solutions to e-stores. Their goal is to become the world's most popular way to shop online created by developing intelligent payment solutions that simplify shopping.
They have recently merged with an e-commerce leader in Germany to create Europe's leading provider of alternative payment solutions. They now employ more than 1,400 people and operate in 18 markets. Over 45 million online shoppers use their services and they work with 65,000 merchants.
Their Technical Sales Team paves the way for an optimal technical connection for their payment solutions to the systems of their dealers. And as they continue to grow, they are looking for a Solution Engineer.
You have good IT skills and even better communication skills? You acquire targeted solutions and are interested in the e-commerce industry? Seems like you were made for the position of Solution Engineer!
About the Job
As Solution Engineer you will have the following responsibilities:
- Support the Sales Team as a product expert during the pre-sales phase
- Presentation of our client’s integration solutions
- Demonstrate their products through demo’s and workshops
- Analysis of business processes of their customers
- Present and discuss with C-level
- Detailed planning of the technical integration of our client’s products into the merchant systems by using technical analysis
- Good analytical skills and understanding of complex systems
- Quick learner, willingness and confidence in your own abilities
- The motivation and the will to search independently for solutions
- Open personality, creativity, curiosity and enjoy working with people
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in English and German
- Experience in taking care of customer projects, ideally in eCommerce
- Experience in documentation and presentation of complex contexts
- Willingness to travel, spontaneity and flexibility
About the Offer
- Participation in a high-growth company with start-up character
- A varied, dynamic and international work environment
- The ability to both work independently and as a team
- Flexible structures, short decision paths and flat hierarchies
- Innovative team events and other extraordinary benefits