Financial Services, Payments, Technology
About the Job
- As a Solutions Architect, you’ll have the opportunity to work with the top financial service companies in the world. Your technical guidance, strategic advice and product expertise will help them make the right decisions and achieve success using the unique solution and technology.
- You’ll travel to visit clients in the APAC region. A reasonable expectation would be travel roughly 35% of the time.
- The insights gained during your work with clients will enable you to provide valuable input to the Product Management and Engineering departments.
- Your first-hand accounts of how clients interact with our product will provide crucial real world context for our product development efforts.
- You will work closely with the Sales team and Client Delivery team to help new clients successfully implement and launch their projects
- Provide ongoing consultation and advice to clients about our client's features and architectural design best-practices, thereby aiding their projects’ long-term success
- Develop training materials and lead workshops on using company tech. to achieve technical and business objectives
- Collaborate with Pre-Sales Engineers to support sales team in helping prospects understand what’s possible and how it compares to other solutions in the market
- Synthesize and communicate prospect and client product feedback to the Product Management, Engineering, and Marketing teams
- You will work out of the office in Hong Kong, SAR.
You are a Solutions Architect that will provide consultation and advice to our clients to help them succeed in achieving their technical and business objective in using Feedzai. You are an experienced technologist with great interpersonal skills. You are an external client facing Solutions Architect that has credibility with technologists and developers of all levels. You effectively partner and communicate with non-technical stakeholders. As well as:
- Understanding of and experience working within fraud, financial services, payments industry, commerce and/or machine learning-based products
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, or a comparable field, or equivalent experience
- 2+ years experience as a Solutions Architect for a developer-focused/technical SaaS company
- Nice to have-hands-on experience with programming in several of the following
- languages: Java, Scala, and Python
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written, and confidence
- conveying knowledge to a highly experienced technical audience
- 1-2 years working with external client groups and managing implementation projects
Up to 35% travel within the APAC region (more at the beginning of projects, less in steady state) While at the client location, our client reimburses expenses.