eCommerce, Mobile, Payment Service Providers (PSP), Payments
About the Client
Our client is the European based operation unit of an advanced mobile commerce ecosystem-enabling platformer aiming at encouraging financial inclusion for citizens worldwide, bringing together mobile network operators, digital and real-world merchants, financial services providers, regulators and other parties to make consumer transactions convenient, safe and with universal coverage.
It is an international global company present on 6 continents through nearly 1,000 people of 50 nationalities in 35 offices. Main offices of the company are London, Dusseldorf, Milan, Madrid, Paris, and Florence. They are now looking for a solution manager to join their fast growing team in Dusseldorf.
The mCommerce & Payment Solutions team aims at establishing new business ventures in the area of digital marketplace payment services. Our client maintains relationships with and build technical solutions for our partners, including leading mobile network operators and Over-The-Top players. The mCommerce & Payment Solutions team provides a highly dynamic yet personal working environment with numerous interesting projects in a challenging market environment.
About the Job
In your role as Solution Manager it will be your responsibility to manage projects to build solutions for customers around the world. This exciting position brings along the management of numerous interfaces and requires clear vision, performance-orientation and team spirit. Combining technical knowledge with the understanding of business principles is therefore considered a key requirement. As a liaison between our clients and internal technical and commercial teams, you flawlessly lead implementations, integrations and rollouts and manage accounts and partner. You are the expert for the realization of our direct carrier billing services with an entrepreneurial drive and passion for client management.
- Managing multiple international Direct Carrier Billing projects, App Store, Over-the-Top player and global merchant integrations with full end-to-end responsibility
- Technical account management for Global and local clients such as Mobile Network Operators to ensure high-quality service operation and to drive new business opportunities
- Building and managing strong relationships with key partners such as Google, Microsoft and alikes to establish trusted partnerships
- Identifying and defining customer requirements and driving product, feature and tool developments
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders worldwide to ensure project execution and delivery
- Supporting Sales and Business Development in winning new clients and business in an expert and consultancy role
- Optimizing business processes and tools to improve efficiency, scalability and cost
- Expert in Direct Carrier Billing and Go-To person
- The ideal candidate should bring along self-responsible working attitude, passionate to deliver results in time, quality and budget
- Strong sense of ownership, and a proactive can-do and getting things done attitudeUniversity degree in business administration, economics or information technology
- Relevant professional work experience (a minimum of 5 years) in managing international projects and products within the payments, telecoms or m/e-commerce industry
- Excellent ability to communicate effectively and execute projects impeccably
- Superior analytical skills and structured work approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English at negotiation level
- Passion of living mobile and digital beyond profession
About the Offer
- The opportunity to join our dynamic, hardworking and talented international team
- A cooperative working experience in a fascinating and growing industry
- A competitive performance-based compensation package
- The opportunity for personal and professional growth in a fascinating and dynamic industry
- Flexible working hours and an attractive performance-oriented compensation