Talk to us
About the Job
We need two Solution Architects / Lead Technical people to work in a PSD2 project in Amsterdam. These are contract positions and ideally you will have more than 8 years of experience managing end to end digital product development.
You will be working on a number of PSD2 related products, prototyping, creating mock-ups and working with the existing teams and leads to arrive at tangible but not necessarily functional products (at this stage). Work will be mainly front-end, overseeing the development of the mobile applications with some back-end work.
You will be working in an agile/scrum environment so experience with this will be beneficial.
PSD is a Directive's that was designed to increase pan-European competition and participation in the payments industry, in particular from non-banks, and to provide a level playing field by harmonizing consumer protection and the rights and obligations for payment providers and users. PSD2 takes the directive further and has some profound implications for the financial services industry.
PSD2 includes some quite significant changes relating to customer authentication (SCA) and account access (XS2A). PSD2 will also allow none-banks (Third Party Providers or TTPS) to initiate payments on behalf of the customer after gaining secure access to accounts.
- Track record of developing digital products
- Experience with digital products and managing end-to-end product development resulting in market-ready products
- Hands on experience of modern IT infrastructure
- Knowledge of software development tools and frameworks
- Financial Domain experience and a basic knowledge of payments is a minimum requirement