Our client is a provider of dunning and debt collection services and has reinvented the way the collection of these are done today. Together with high automation, deep learning algorithms and convenient payment methods they aim to improve the way debt collection and dunning is done fundamentally. Their solution increases customer experience and retention for its customers and cuts costs significantly.
To grow their project management team, they are looking for a (senior) technical project manager.
As a (Senior) Technical Project Manager, you will lead and manage complex integration projects by driving their entire execution to ensure their success by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline. You will be responsible for supporting the analysis, design and development of technologies to connect with our direct clients’ systems or with our strategic partners’ systems.
Your responsibilities will be:
• Manage and align the technical scope the formulation and ongoing tracking of each project working closely with the technical teams, product team and on boarding teams
• Requirement Analysis: Break down and translate complex technical and business requirements into actionable and well-understood tasks for software development
• Provide technical direction for the development, design, and systems integration for client/partner engagement from definition phase through to implementation.
• Be proactive in providing advice to the client to build the best possible solution for them.
• Clearly communicate dependencies, progress, timelines and scope to all involved stakeholders inclusive use of project plans
• Review workload, progress and tests work of development and proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises and devise contingency plans
• Be the main point of contact to clients/partners to ensure project collaboration, manage project scope and manage client expectations
• Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
• Holds regular status meetings with development team and facilitates team and client meetings effectively.
• A degree in engineering, computer science or related field or relevant experience
• 3-10 years of (project-)management experience in the IT field
• You have a track record of successful managing technical integrations or software development processes
• A broad technical understanding, especially in the fields of System integration (Webservices, APIs, ETL Processes and Data Transformation) and Web technologies (HTTP, DNS etc.).
• You are a self-starter with the confidence to deal with multiple executive levels within an organization and additionally to lead and manage various stakeholders and get things done within a project organization.
• Interpersonal, communication and planning skills along with critical thinking and good decision-making abilities
• Independence, flexibility and speed are essential for you.
• Entrepreneurial drive and the ability to attain goals in a fast-paced environment complete your profile.
• You are fluent in German and English and any further languages are appreciated.
• An international team of experienced tech and business people
• Self-responsibility and initiative taking
• Goal oriented company mindset with agile and self-organized teams
• Free choice of hardware
• Corporate benefits such as gym membership, shopping discounts and job ticket