Talk to us
Payments and Cards Network is seeking a highly motivated Senior Technical Architect in Irvine, CA / Atlanta, GA / New York, NY. My client is a global leader in technology services and consulting using cutting edge technologies specialized in the payments space. My client has doubled in size within the past few years and opening new offices globally.
As a Senior Technical Architect, you will be responsible for creating technical designs and architecture for my client’s products, determining solutions for an implementation team throughout the development cycle. The candidate will work in a highly collaborative, cross-functional agile team and will take ownership of architectural decisions and technical debt on various software components. The candidate will also participate in development and implementation of the product solutions and be responsible for code reviews and ensuring technical quality of the product deliverable.
- Lead a team of developers, analysts and consultants to create technology solutions for the clients
- Analyze and assess existing client application portfolios and shape, sell and deliver appropriate digital modernization pattern-based solutions including the creation of client modernization roadmaps
- Assist with the design, development, and testing of modernizing applications
- Other duties as may be assigned
- Candidate must have an experience in owning the design/architecture of complex product/project
- Experience in high volume transactional processing environments
- A strong commitment to exceeding customer expectations, leadership by example, integrity and transparency, fairness, excellence, and teamwork
- Strong J2EE Skills with 6-9 years of work Experience
- 6+ years of hands on Cloud experience
- Hands on with Spring MVC, Java8, Microservices, and RDBMS
- Knowledge of OpenShift AND/OR AWS is must
If you are interested in becoming a Senior Technical Architect, please submit a resume and/or cover letter.