Blockchain/Crypto, Fin-Tech, Payments
$110,000 to $145,000 Per Annum
About the Client
Founded in 2013, our client started with building the simplest suite of products and services which were designed to make it easy for consumers and businesses to use blockchain technologies.
Our client is an enterprise-level API and Dashboard which allows companies to instantly send funds worldwide, without taking on any price volatility, and for a fraction of the cost. They've partnered with Fortune 500 companies and are currently moving millions of dollars per day. And they're just getting started.
Their goal is to add ‘magic’ to the simplest, yet still dysfunctional, core business functions. Funded by renowned VCs in Silicon Valley, they're well-vested in the digital currency community, with users in 50+ countries, with features in Forbes, WSJ, NBC, Bloomberg, Coindesk and more.
How they work
They're a group of good and honest people. They have good intentions to build something meaningful in a very complex and sometimes unknown industry. They're replacing technologies that have been stagnant for 30+ years.
Personal interaction in particular is something they emphasize a lot. They've spent the past few years building a family and strive hard to find people who make others want to be around them. They love to be around happy people. They're extremely transparent internally and love to build relationships with their partners.
About the Job
Our client is looking for smart software engineers who enjoy being on the forefront of technology and love building amazing products. As a software engineer, you'll have the opportunity to work within the full web stack. If you will like to explore the future of payments and would like to be part team that lets you "own" projects, we would love to hear from you.
Company is built on Java, RxJava, VoltDB (soon to be DynamoDB), ExpressJS, AngularJS.
- Take ownership over project timelines and deliverables
- Contribute to the design, architecture and construction of our core platform
- Help scale our platform and build out new features
- Apply algorithm development to solve finTech problems
- Work with integrations partners when needed
- Experience with async programming paradigms (our backend is written using RxJava)
- An understanding of the types of problems a finTech startup faces.
- Respect for the code: you leave code better than you found it and you have opinions on software design.
- Self-directed, but also work well with other engineers.
- Excited about working for a startup and executing quickly and intentionally.
- 5+ years of experience
About the Offer
Get a true stake of the company
Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
Wellness and commuter benefits
Hooked up computer setup
Free gym membership
Beer Fridays and 24/7 snacks
Vacation days and time off + flexible work hours
401(k) plan (launching soon)
Get to work in a growing startup
Option to take pay in digital currencies