Our client is a globally operating financial service provider catering to businesses throughout Europe and the US. They are known for their omnichannel approach to financial services but also have outsourcing capabilities into other industries.
Within the fraud management part of the business, they offer a selection of solution elements for client integration to prevent and detect fraud while allowing an optimized experience for legitimate customers.
They are currently building their own fraud offering through internal development as well as partnerships. They are looking to grow a dedicated commercial team for this and looking for a Senior Sales Manager.
- Identify and develop new market opportunities for the business.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of consumer, competitor, and market trends. Stay up-to-date with industry best practices and standards through attending events and seminars
- Solution selling to enterprise clients across industries within Europe. Particularly of interest are eCommerce, payments and banking.
- Works across departments to ensure best product and service are offered to the client.
- Identifies product improvements or new products together with product management.
- Play an analytical role in conducting research and performing analyses on the performance of the sales department ensuring prompt delivery and accuracy of daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly reports to senior management
- Collaborate tightly with our solution
- A minimum of 5 years relevant sales experience in the online fraud, financial service or a related industry with outstanding proven success in achieving sales targets
- Strong lead generating, prospect closing and customer developing skills
- Energetic ambitious self-starter spirit with excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Enthusiastic to deepen technology know-how and work in a highly dynamic and innovative environment
- Excellence in education within a relevant field of study
- Fluent in English. Additional languages preferred.