eCommerce, Fin-Tech, IT, Payments, Risk/Fraud, Technology
Are you a deal-hungry recruiter looking for an exciting prospect of joining our fast-growing Atlanta business? Do you want the opportunity to run a full desk and build your own team from the ground up? Do you thrive off creating strategic business relationships? We're looking for an executive consultant who can say 'yes' with enthusiasm to all of the above to join our team based out of the incredible Atlanta Tech Village.
To support the highly anticipated growth plans of the Atlanta-based area of the business, we are looking for recruiters with experience running a full desk to provide exceptional recruitment services to our existing and new client base in the US. You will be joining our team based out of the fantastic ‘Atlanta Tech Village’ tech startup co-working space.
We are looking for an independent and highly commercially motivated recruiter to build and develop their own vertical. You will play an integral role in building this part of the business from the ground up and eventually have the opportunity to run your own team. The key functions of this role include:
- Build and nurture a diversified client base
- Identify & communicate continuous improvement opportunities and strategies for the business
- Establish trusting and productive relationships with industry leaders, candidates and clients
- Focus on outbound client sales activities including cold calling, emailing, meetings, events
- Negotiate terms & conditions of service
- Conduct role briefing with clients and set expectations for recruitment process
- Process management and sourcing
- Headhunt, source, screen, develop and introduce candidates
- Focus on candidate relationship management
- Effectively communicate position opportunity and client value proposition
- 2+ years of full cycle recruitment experience (account management/business development & recruitment)
- Client facing experience and ability to interact with senior leaders through the recruitment process
- Experience developing market maps and targeted sourcing strategiesInterest in Payments/ Fintech/ Cyber highly desirable
- Brilliant communication or interpersonal skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in working experience
- Already based in or close to Atlanta
- Excellent commission scheme - we are proud to be money-motivated
- Based out of the Atlanta Tech Village - surrounded by geniuses and venture capitalists
- Ability to own the way you work with full flexibility - if you are doing well, you are your own boss
- A structured career path with huge growth potential - we are in an excellent market, ahead of the pack
- Incentive targets including quarterly team trips to plush destinations, president's club, monthly billers rewards (Michelin * restaurants), company phone, your own MacBook and more
The Payments & Cards Network is a niche recruitment agency specializing in executive search across the FinTech & Cybersecurity markets. We have the largest Payments & Cards focused Network in the world with a global network of over 40,000 professionals contributing to daily discussions and industry-specific news and a global database of over 75,000 professionals. Our mission is to provide expert consultancy and advice throughout the entire search process and give our clients access to the best Payment & Cyber people and opportunities in the world.
We are headquartered in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, have an office in Hong Kong & most recently Atlanta, Georgia. We are an ambitious and inclusive company where everyone is empowered to contribute and deliver results. Our consultants focus on verticalized area of specialisation and work a full desk from business development, client and candidate acquisition, through to offer management. We specialize in all things payments related - Risk & Fraud, Cyber Security/PCI compliance, Crypto/ Blockchain, eCommerce, FinTech, Merchant Services and Payments IT projects.