Cards, Merchant Services, Payment Service Providers (PSP), Payments
About the Client
Our client is the provider of payment solutions for the fuel card and toll domain who are concerned with developing and innovating new and existing payment solutions.
Due to the extension of the German toll scheme within the next two years they are looking for a project manager who will take responsibility for mapping of the entire market and building the commercial strategy.
End of year this role will then progress into a Senior Account Manager role where you’d be heading up the account of a global fuel company.
About the Job
- In the role of Senior Project and Account Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the development of the ORS (On-road service) and VAS (value-added service) client approach, product/offer and marketing/coms strategy maximizing the value from the relationship with clients
- Manages the design of processes around registration service/of products:
- Ensure business development opportunities, including negotiations
- Lead critical negotiations and develop and present relevant business cases
- Facilitate, originate and deliver internal and 3rd party relationships in service of new business growth opportunities
- Initiates and Approves new/enhanced registration processes
- Manages the full product-offer portfolio projects including initiation of training needs and decide on Training programs and tools/ capability requirements required to support new/enhanced offers
- Decide on final coms guidelines and frames and new/enhanced business processes
- Leads the definition and agreement on SLAs with clients
- Account management of a globally operating fuel company
- Handling all non-operational issues
- Frequently meet with relevant stakeholders to pick up needs, structure these needs and streamline projects
- Focus on both fuel as well as non-fuel products such as electricity
- Degree in Business Administration or similar through experience
- Good understanding of the ORS and VAS product and services
- Experience in marketing execution in alignment with business objectives.
- Understanding of relevant client organisation structure and being able building relevant internal relationships
- At least 5-10 years’ experience with a combination of disciplines including sales & marketing development with exposure to European teams.
- Ability to drive change and implementing new initiatives and innovation.
- Good communication and networking skills, ability to manage high level relationships.
- Demonstrates awareness of competitors' actions and their impact on the organisation
- Performance bias: overcomes obstacles and adapt approach to achieve outstanding results
- Experience in process re-design and standardisation
- Good people management skills
- Ability to establish new contacts
- Focuses effort and prioritises work to deliver business value