Financial Services, Payment Service Providers (PSP), Payments, Technology
About the Client
Our client is a globally operating bank and provider of payment solutions who aims to offer their merchants and consumers the best payment and checkout experience.
They are in the process of creating a new product offering allowing customers to purchase via their payment method wherever they like. Therefore, they are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join their consumer focused business unit to be based out of their HQ in Stockholm.
About the Job
- Be responsible for building a new innovative checkout offering on the consumer side of our client.
- Continuously look at where the product needs to be optimised, changed and where more scalability is possible.
- Look for continuous discovery and development of product features.
- Work close together with development teams and management to make this product successful.
- Take ownership of and drive this project to success.
- Drive our client’s vision through strategic thinking and doing research and discovering of new ideas that can influence millions of consumers.
- Building prototypes and testing hypotheses with data.
- 3-10 years of experience working in product, engineering or business analysis.
- Track-record of successfully building checkout product(s) related to payments and eCommerce.
- Capable of understanding technical challenges and working in close cooperation with engineering.
- Hands-on experience within the eCommerce domain.
- Knowledge from web scraping or scraping automation is ideal.
- Entrepreneurial individual who is used to work in fast-paced environment, get her or his hands dirty and puts high emphasis on balancing quality with speed.
- Has a great sense for what makes great UX.
- Good communication skills.
- Is an expert obsessed with high and low-level details.
- Is technically well-versed and is used to work with an agile development team.
- Learns from mistakes and has no problem admitting to them.
- Uses data to make decisions.
- Can do mentality.
- Fluent in English.