Talk to us
A Senior Product Manager is required to work on defining a new product vision to help deliver a
competitive advantage in an innovative, high-growth POS product line.
You will take end-to-end ownership of the POS product line, first developing a roadmap based on the
product vision, market demands, opportunities, competition and internal delivery capability. To
execute this, you will collaborate closely with internal teams and stakeholders, marketing, business
intelligence, legal etc.
You should be able to be a product evangelist and partner closely with the business, engineering and
sales leaders who are focused on winning new deals.
- Experience with POS product management
- Understands the full lifecycle of a product journey (customer, business, market, legal and technical)
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and quantitate skills
- A self-starter who is prefers to take personal responsibility for their work
- Results oriented
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- SME for POS (Point of Sale) products
- Experience of bringing POS to market at scale (on a global level would be an advantage)
This Senior Product Manager is a key position as the POS programme moves forward. If you have the
right experience, please apply and I will be happy to discuss more details with you directly.
Andrew Mullineux - Business Leader Contracts
Tel: +31 (0) 203 030 257