Our client is the global provider of best in class technology-driven services for omnichannel payments and is considered one of the top players in the global market. With offices on all continents, they combine local knowledge with global expertise.
Right now they are looking to grow its Amsterdam team with an experienced Product Manager, Global Acquiring with a proven track record in launching successful acquiring products in international markets. The ideal candidate for this position will have a genuine interest and passion for international card acquiring product management and development.
You will be a self-starter, someone who thrives and functions with a high degree of autonomy and demonstrates an ability to be extremely versatile. You need to have the skills to be an excellent communicator, be accomplished at sharing ideas across a range of business areas and be adept at understanding how the role contributes to the organisation achieving its strategic goals.
You will be tasked with the responsibility of using your expertise to develop new products and services that provide value to both our client and their merchants. You will be responsible for delivering and optimizing their card acquiring solutions, signal market developments, client needs and commercial opportunities at an early stage, and turn them into opportunities. You align initiatives with all stakeholders and maintain the overall acquiring product roadmap.
- Signal market developments, client needs and convert commercial opportunities and threats to acquiring products and policy
- Reviewing impact of Scheme updates & looking for product investment & innovation opportunities
- Supply the organization with relevant product and market knowledge on acquiring
- Articulating the depth and breadth of our existing acquiring capabilities and development roadmap
- Work closely with the product owner, engineers and other stakeholders to bring innovative products to the market
- Excellent knowledge of international card acquiring products and services gained through prior experience in product management or similar roles at preferably 2 merchant acquirers and/or full-service PSP’s
- Solid understanding of card scheme compliance rules & regulations
- Market/customer/competitor awareness
- Holistic understanding of the whole merchant payment value chain and their business drivers
- Ability to explain complex issues simply and the industry expertise to influence senior stakeholders
- Track record in launching successful acquiring products in international markets
- Experience with the OmniPay processing platform is a plus
- Ability and attitude to research and resolve issues independently while working across teams to acquire needed information
- Fluency in English
- Pro-active and hands on mentality
- A challenging job in an informal and ambitious environment
- Small teams, where personal development is highly valued
- An office in the centre of one of the world’s most vibrant cities: Amsterdam
- Work within a successful, dynamic and growing organization, with a matching company spirit