Talk to us
A Senior Process Expert – Credit Cards (Revolving) for Credit Cards is required to work in Brussels with one day per week spent in Amsterdam. This is a freelance position until at least the end of 2018 but could likely run on longer.
The position is focused on revolving credit card processes and you will need in depth knowledge of the revolving and/or consumer lending, the customer journey, processes, systems and advanced process expertise. You will be involved with migration projects, helping understand product gaps, make choices between products (e.g. what they keep or not), differences between legal constraints (internationally) and ultimately standardising the product offering.
Speaking and reading Dutch to a good, technical level is a must. Project documentation will be in Dutch.
- Collect, Formalize and share data about AS IS process
- Provide detailed insight on required rules
- Document TO BE processes
- Plan, prepare, facilitate and formalize outcome of workshops
- Attend weekly demonstrations
- Collaborate on definition of architecture for the solution
- Collaborate on development of generic components
- Participate to briefing and information of staff
- Expertise in the card domain
- Experience in Agile working environment
- Dutch language (reading and writing)
- Happy to be based in Brussels with trips to Amsterdam once per week
An exciting position working on a large migration project, which would suit a Senior Analyst/Product Owner/Consultant with Credit Card expertise. If you are interested in discussing it further please contact me directly.
Andrew Mullineux - Business Leader Contracts
Tel: +31 (0) 203 030 257