Consulting Services, Financial Services, Payments, Technology
About the Client
They are an independent consulting and software company for the financial services industry and are one of Germany's best employers. They have offices across Germany and over 400 employees at the moment.
About the Job
- You work in a responsible role in payments projects with banks, insurance companies and advise our customers
- You are actively involved in expanding the area of payment transactions (classic payment transactions, cards, cash and trade finance)
- You independently develop new market-oriented services in the field of payments
- You continue to expand existing customer relationships and on-board new customers
- You have an above-average degree in economics or business informatics or equivalent training
- You enjoy working in projects and are ready to break new grounds with our customers and act as a "trusted advisor"
- In your 3 to 5 years professional experience in the financial services or consultancy sector, you have gained profound know-how in the area of payment transactions
- You have already demonstrated that you can get involved quickly and successfully in new areas of interest
- You are ready to pursue common goals ambitiously to be among the best and thus make an active contribution to the overall success of our company
- Fluent in German and English
About the Offer
- Comprehensive training by experienced colleagues and managers in a "Great Place to Work"
- A lot of freedom to shape the common future with the company
- Continued support of your personal development and further education within our career model
- The prospect of becoming a part of the leading payments consultancy company
- An attractive package with great development perspectives