Payment Service Providers (PSP), Payments
About the Client
Our client is a payments provider offering a full range of solutions to their clients worldwide. To join their consumer solution division and drive one of their B2B online payments products, they are looking for a Senior Marketing Communication Specialist.
Their mission is to revolutionize the way the world utilizes payments methods. Growing internationally since they have offices across Europe, North & South America and Asia; They demonstrate their ‘Think Global’ value in everything they do.
They are a team of hardworking, talented people with one goal: send payments around the world. They got some huge challenges ahead of them, and they need smart, creative people to help tackle them.
About the Job
The Marketing team objective is to ensure that the company is giving its customer a quick, easy and reliable experience.
As part of a rapidly growing company with keys markets on every continent, the Senior Marketing Communication Specialist will be an enthusiastic expert that drives the team forward to offer strategy for marketing campaigns and programs that drive awareness and product demand.
The Senior Marketing Communication Specialist will identify, shape and deliver changes that make meaningful differences to their customers and company.
- You will get an opportunity to work a lead a number of marketing initiatives, combining both online and offline marketing techniques
- You will take an active part in helping to transform our brand identity and increase brand awareness and consideration levels
- Get involved in end-to-end design of marketing campaigns as well as PoS material production, facilitate multilingual b2b content marketing as well as other part of marketing activities (e.g. budgeting and stakeholder management to sales enablement and events)
- End-to-end development marketing concepts and campaigns
- Woking with Head of Marketing and the rest of the marketing team to execute the marketing vision of the company across offline and online
- 3+ years of experience with marketing, preferably a mixture of offline, brand and digital marketing in the payments industry
- Experience working with creative agencies, freelancers, multiple vendors, and across business divisions/regions
- Familiarity with marketing campaign development, planning, analytics and evaluation
- Proven track record of delivering successful and cost-effective marketing campaigns
- Experience in managing stakeholders and budgets
- Detail oriented and excellent interpersonal, listening, and oral communication skills
- Excellent command of English language is essential for this job (Company language is English)
About the Offer
- They are a stable, fast growing company with 20 years of tradition
- Flexible working hours possibility
- They offer language and other development courses
- Social Security contribution / Pension Supplementary insurance
- Annual bonus
- Meal vouchers
- 5 weeks of vacation
- They organised events for the employees
- Refreshment available at the working place (coffee, tea, selection of fruits)
- Contribution to sport activities (Multisport Card)