Cards, eCommerce, Financial Services, Marketing, Payments, Retail
About the Client
Our client is one of the largest travel e-commerce companies offering a full range of solutions to their clients worldwide. They are seeking for a passionate Marketing Analyst who will be responsible for developing and implementing metrics and reporting to drive business understanding, build high-quality data sources and will support business stakeholders with actionable insights.
Their mission is to revolutionize the way the world books Hotel, Flights and accommodation. They have offices across Europe, North & South America and Asia; They demonstrate their ‘Think Global’ value in everything they do.
They are a team of hardworking, talented people with one goal: To work with their customers and partners to shape the future of travel.
They got some huge challenges ahead of them, and they need smart, creative people to help tackle them.
About the Job
The Marketing team objective is to ensure that the company is giving its customer a quick, easy and reliable experience.
As part of a rapidly growing company with keys markets on every continent, the Marketing Analyst will be an enthusiastic expert that drives the team forward to offer analysis for marketing campaigns and programs that drive awareness and product demand.
- Identify, shape and deliver changes that make meaningful differences to their customers and company
- Use a variety of methodologies to measure effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Conduct research and insightful analyses to help marketing teams determine optimal commercial deals
- Advocate and communicate the company marketing strategy working closely with internal teams and departments
- Build scalable models including forecasting, clustering, fraud detection or causal impact analyses to support continued company growth locally and internationally
- Understand and apply different experimental designs as appropriate for marketing campaigns and an ability to analyze, interpret and communicate results
- Provide thought leadership on the complete cycle of gathering, checking, cleaning and using our data
- Develop insightful metrics, dashboards, reports and insights for the account managers, product teams and business leadership
- Support and change the business on how to think and use data. Educate them in the right data use and hypothesis building
- Develop relationships with other analytics, science and business teams within the company
You are used to working independently, you can dive deep into our client's business efforts to map existing processes, use data in a smart way to generate insights, and drive changes that measurably reduce cost to serve and improve performance. You will not only examine current processes, but also lead the team through process redesign and retooling to transform the area you work for.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a relevant role
- Proven experience in conducting analyses and build new models with a commercial focus
- Masters, PhD, or equivalent experience in a quantitative field (computer science, physics, mathematics, engineering, bioinformatics, etc.)
- 3+ years working knowledge in programming/scripting (Python, R, SQL, Bash, Matlab…)
- Experience with Tableau or similar BI tool (Data Studio, Power BI, …) is a plus
- Experience with Google Analytics a plus
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written); the ability to convey complex analysis results clearly and with conviction to all levels of stakeholders
- Team player with strong interpersonal, relationship-building, and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and analytical reasoning
About the Offer
- They are a stable, fast growing company
- Flexible working hours possibility
- They offer language and other development courses
- Social Security contribution / Pension Supplementary insuranceAnnual bonusMeal vouchers5 weeks of vacation
- Events for the employeesRefreshment available at the working place (coffee, tea, selection of fruits)
- Contribution to sport activities (Multisport Card)