Talk to us
About the Client
Our client is an organisation undertaking a major transformation on all levels of the organisation.About the Job
As a Lean Coach you will be helping the teams or target groups develop effective application of working practices and appropriate mindsets. You will spend time with the target groups and help them become more proficient in a particular discipline, in particular Lean Agile with a focus on continuous improvement.
The goal of an Agile Coach is to make the tribes and squads fully autonomous in continuous improvement.
- Building Lean Agile Transformation Teams
- Coaching of teams in the adoption of the Agile practices (SCRUM or Kanban)
- Supporting teams in Problem Solving
- Helping identify objectives and key metric
- Identifying and developing Lead Leaders attitudes and skills
- Understand their roles in the Agile Operating model
- Practicing Go & See
- Lead problem solving
Additionally, you will help build and animate the Tribe Visual Management, ensure continuous alignment between Epics layer and Delivery Layer, carry out Lean Awareness training and release planning preparation and facilitation.
- Coaching experience, ideally in large and complex organisations
- Highly effective communication
- Able to foster win-win relationships
- High level of ability to resolve problems; use root cause analysis to detect areas for efficiency gains
- Any training experience or certifications would be a bonus