Information Services, Technology, Travel
About the Client
Our Client is a global company which provides safety-related certification, validation, testing, inspection, auditing, advising and training services to a wide range of clients, including manufacturers, retailers, policymakers, regulators, service companies, and consumers. They are looking to recruit an ambitious and dynamic Senior JAVA Developer for their successful office based in São Paulo.
You will contribute improving and extending the test automation platform, developing custom made user interface modules to the needs of customers and hardware interface modules interfacing with range of hardware systems. You will contribute to develop a stable architecture and a user-friendly, intuitive application environment.
About the Job
The successful candidate will:
- Develop software products, components, and frameworks for automated testing
- Create technical design, implementation and perform testing of various desktop, web-based, mobile, and customized applications
- Provide accurate and detailed estimates for tasks, delivering on commitments
- Assist in writing manuals and perform quality assurance related tasks
- Provide services to our customers through product deployment, support and advice
- Completed Bachelor, Master or PhD level education in a technical area such as: Computer Science, Information Science, Mathematics, Physics, etc.
- Affinity with and a minimum of 1 year experience in Java development, SVN (or other versioning system), and integrated build processes
- Affinity and/or experience in one or more of the following areas is to your advantage: XML, C#, C++, C, smartcards, RFID, secure systems, payment, mobile, data processing, networking (TCP/IP), cryptography
- Capability of creating good user experience through an intuitive Graphical User Interface is to your advantage
- Analytical, technical, attentive to detail, customer focused, communicative, result driven, team player, eager to learn, ambitious, and entrepreneurial skills
- A drive to deliver state-of-the-art products
- Ability to work well in an international environment
- Good communication skills and able to self-organized
- Proficiency in speaking and writing both Portuguese and English