Financial Services, Fin-Tech, Payment Service Providers (PSP), Payments, Technology
About the Client
Our client is an integrated online payment solution provider which grants both merchants and banks access to a unique worldwide acquiring solution.
Recently launched, the technology platform consolidates all vendors across the entire payments, risk, and commerce spectrum into one providing value to all parties in the payments cycle, namely Merchants, Banks and Payment Products.
The company provides solutions that are designed to be easily integrated with customer business systems, supporting multiple technologies and languages. The Headquartered is based in Singapore, but the company has offices and employees stationed around the world and is seeking to expand its presence in the US.
About the Job
As senior java developer must be highly skilled in the Java programming language. Your key tasks will be:
- Test and document software for client applications
- Write, modify, and debug software for client applications
- Write code to create single-threaded or user interface event driven applications, either stand-alone and those which access servers or services
- Use source debuggers and visual development environments
- +5 years of experience
- Java / JEESQL / NoSQL
- Experience with Elasticsearch, Docker or AWS would be desirable
- Already living in, or near, Argentina or showing real willingness to move to
- Fun to be around both professionally and personally
About the Offer
- The possibility of higher pay for those who are successful
- Lucrative salary package & great career development opportunities
- Modern & international company culture
- The opportunity to be part of an innovative company in an exciting, hot sector
- The opportunity to work as part of an international team with a great office