Talk to us
My client a small European start up, looking for a Sr. Implementation Manager to be part of their implementation and onboarding projects team. You’ll be working with customers and partners to effectively manage end- to- end delivery of their platform to rollout to clients. With your go getter attuited you’ll add value to the team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Accountability for the entire project cycle from project planning to execution
- Ability to monitor the implementation from kickoff through delivery, facilitating collaboration with external customers and ensuring a positive onboarding experience for the client
- Key responsibility - Handle multiple onboarding projects, likely across various phases of the project lifecycles with the ability to lead, manage and present project status internally and externally
- Lead status meetings and reporting (establishing milestones, project owners, scope), tracking timelines)
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5-7 years of project management experience with a minimum of 5 years in direct client-facing roles
- Experience managing technical projects, preferably in the card payments industry; point of customer experience
If interested, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with an updated copy of your resume. Look forward to working with you.