Want to be a part of a startup in SF revolutionizing the payments industry?
We’re seeking a self-motivated and independent Senior Full Stack Engineer to join our growing engineering team. In joining the team, you would be building and refining our tools and process in our money transfer system. Ready to be part of a small, specialized team where you can have direct influence on product and decision-making processes? If you’re process-focused, have a hacker mentality, and consider yourself curious and a lifelong learner, we want to meet you.
- You have respect for the code - you leave it better than you found it
- Curious and constantly looking to improve, you spend your free time learning and teaching yourself new skills
- You focus on the product, while still keeping in mind the technical problems inherent in building software
- Thorough, disciplined, methodical, and systematic are words you would use to describe yourself
- You enjoy sharing ideas and talking through engineering problems with your team, but you stay productive and accomplish your goals
The Impact You’ll be Making
- Build, test, scale, support and refine operational tools and services on our blockchain based money transfer platform
- Contribute to design, architecture, and construction of our core platform
- Be an owner of what you build, managing the entire product lifecycle.
- Tackle a wide variety of coding challenges throughout the stack and contribute to all parts of our code base.
- Build a platform to process billions of dollars in transactions.
- Own your project timelines and deliverables
- 5+ years of working experience
- Strong knowledge of Java and AngularJS
- Experience with async programming paradigms (our backend is written using RxJava)
- Entrepreneurial and team player attitude
- Startup experience preferred
- Interest in blockchain technologies is a plus