Cards, Merchant Services, Retail
About the Client
Our client operates within the transport industry focussing its efforts heavily on fuel cards and toll stations. This is a young innovative company that has only been around less than a decade but is turning tremendous amounts of revenue. Haulage and large transportation companies go up and down the Eurozone delivering goods from pillar to post and to get from A to B they need a large amount of fuel! Due to the vast amount of currencies and petrol companies that operate in the region, it makes sense to have smooth payment processes when stopping at the fuel stations.
About the Job
As we know Fraudsters are apparent in every industry. Therefore, my client seeks 2 Senior Fraud Analysts Manager to tackle the fuel card fraud that they face. It would certainly seem odd if the same fuel card was used in Germany and then 10 minutes later in Portugal. Procedures and policies need to be reviewed and new detection rules unraveled. For this role you need to have been used to analysing large data sets in order to determine negative trends and find new ways to prevent these fraudulent cases occurring again. Aside from the client requiring 2 Senior Fraud Analysts, they are also seeking 4 Junior Fraud Analysts - which you will be expected to lead and manage.
Questions to ask yourself
- What has been your best result so far in detecting fraud? How much revenue have you saved your business?
- What are the 3 key main dynamic rules that you put in place when fighting fraud?
- How do you think the transport industry differs from other verticals such as Retail, Gaming?
- What leadership style do you think suits best in Fraud Analytics?
- You will be reporting to some key stakeholders in the business - how best do you present your results and solutions?
- Big Data Analysis is essential for this position. How competent are you with this? How many lines of data can you handle?
Things to keep in mind
- 3 -5 years experience in a Fraud Detection environment
- Extensive with Excel (SQL a plus)
- German speaking is a must as well as English