Financial Services, Payments, Security
My client is looking for are looking for a talented firmware engineer, ideally with experience in finance or security to join them in their Paris office. Working closely with the rest of the team, you will contribute to the development of their secure firmware.
- Build procedures for tests and qualification.
- Design the software architecture and firmware implementation on hardware through integration, test and high-volume manufacturing.
- Develop C code in a RT embedded environment.
- Specify, design and implement functionality and behaviors of the embedded system.
- Hands-on hardware bringup, system debugging and code optimization.
- Make optimization and performance trade-offs to meet our product requirements.
- Provide technical support for certifications.
- Full professional proficiency in English.
- 6 years experience in C or more
- Developing on Linux in a standard environment (Bash, Makefile, Git, Python, etc.).
- Experience with real-time OSs (
- Experience in programming FPGAs with VHDL a plus.
- Test driven development.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate complex technical concepts.